Terms & Conditions
“User” means the person or entity using the website.
“Owner” means the company that owns the website, WestOz Water Filters
“Service Provider” means the company providing the website content management system and hosting services to the Owner for the website.
“Website” means https://westozwaterfilters.com.au
It is a condition of use of this site that Users agree to these Terms and Conditions.
By registering to use this site Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery time takes up to 7-10 working days from the date your payment is received. Please note that could result in delay if special order or public holiday with additional 3-5 business days to process.
WestOz Water Filters makes every effort to deliver your Product according to the estimated delivery times provided by WestOz Water Filters. The estimated delivery times are in business days excluding public holidays.
Although every effort is made to ship your Order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us either via email or phone.
Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your Products to the address indicated on your Order. If no-one is available to take delivery of your Products, our carrier will leave a card so you can call them to organize a pickup from their depot or schedule a re delivery for your product/s, please note that a re-delivery charges will apply to this.
We will use our reasonable efforts to deliver your Products to you within the estimated delivery time indicated on your Order Confirmation; however, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame.
Return/refund or credit policy
WestOz Water Filters will accept returns and refunds using the following criteria and its credit policy.
- Damaged Item on Delivery: Please notify WestOz Water Filters immediately on delivery within 24 hours. WestOz Water Filters will issue a Goods return authority approval claim. The customer must return the goods within 7 days of receiving approval claim form with good condition including packaging. WestOz Water Filters will replace/refund for the goods.
- Wrong Item Delivered: Please notify WestOz Water Filters immediately on delivery within 24 hours. WestOz Water Filters will issue a Goods return authority claim. WestOz Water Filters will arrange for the return and replacement on approval of Goods return authority. The goods must be returned in a saleable condition and not have been used.
- Unwanted or Wrong item ordered: WestOz Water Filters will accept the return on issue and approval of Goods return authority claim. A restocking fee will be charged. Postage will be at the customer’s expense. The goods must be returned in a saleable condition and not have been used.
- Refunds will be completed using the same payment method as the original order. Alternatively, customer may request in writing different method of refund or credit on account can be placed arranged to be used in the next transaction. A full refund/credit is applied if the customer cancels the order before shipment. No refunds are available on international purchases or on items on sale (a reduced price), unless returned due to damage or faulty goods.
Payment Methods and Processing
WestOz Water Filters requires full payment of the order before items are shipped (unless otherwise agreed by all parties involved). The following payment methods are accepted:
Preferred: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Other options: Electronic Funds Transfer and PayPal services.
Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need. Orders placed on a weekend or a Public holiday will result in delay when payment processing until the next business day. For credit card and PayPal payments we will email a tax invoice to you following order confirmation. Your electronic tax invoice is your proof of purchase.
You may be required to provide further identification for additional security reference checks.
All Prices are listed on WestOz Water Filters website are all in Australian Dollars.
WestOz Water Filters reserves the right to change prices for Products displayed on the website at any time without notice.
The price of products shown excludes GST and shipping costs.
Shipping cost is shown separately on the product page but may be recalculated based on how many and what items you place in your shopping cart.
Whilst all effort is made to keep pricing on this website up to date it is possible at times it may be out of date. Your order and payment of goods will be deemed to be an offer and acceptance only happens when we accept the order. The website automatically sends you an order confirmation email. This email simply acknowledges that we have received your order but does not commit us to supply at the prices contained in the offer. Acceptance of your offer will be communicated manually.
Your Data and Protection
By placing your Order, you agree that we may store, process and use data collected from your Order Form for the purposes of processing your Order. By placing your Order, you also agree that we may use such data, other than credit card details, in order to provide you with information from time to time on other WestOz Water Filters Products that may be of interest to you. If you do not agree to our using such data in order to provide you with information on other WestOz Water Filters Products, please advise us by sending an email to remove you from our mailing list. You may obtain a copy of the data held by us concerning you on request in writing. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for processing such request. If any data held by us concerning you is incorrect, we will correct it on your written request.
All Credit Card transactions are processed in Australian Dollars using:
- payment pages which comply with the Industry standard and use TSL 1.0 (SSL 3.0)
- a 128-bit SSL encryption
- secure SSL tunnel to connect to the payment gateway
- 3-D secure authentication (Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code)
Credit Card Fraud
Whilst WestOz Water Filters employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, WestOz Water Filters will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised way.
Material on this site is all the copyright of the Owner or the Service Provider and the copying or use of this information is not permitted unless prior written permission is received from the site owner.
Mon – Fri, On Appointment only.